- 100% Natural: Our Wild Straws are entirely made from rye stalk, with no added chemicals. They are biodegradable, sustainable and truly backyard compostable. They come from Earth and they return to Earth. They are also gluten free.
- Resistant: These standard size straws are compatible with all kinds of drinks, cold or hot. They maintain their stiffness after hours submerged! The Wild Straws are great for home, parties, restaurants, the beach, or as an environmentally friendly gift. The Wild Straws are kid friendly and can be used anywhere that does not allow standard disposable straws. Perfect for cups, tumblers, glasses or any beverage holder.
- Reducing Plastic: Wild Straws are plastic free, so they are a great alternative to disposable straws, typically made of plastic or paper. We are truly convinced that we can replace single-use plastics with noble materials, in order to reduce our environmental impact to the minimum. Our commitment is with waste reduction, and that’s why the Wild Straws also come unwrapped.
- Different Sizes and Packs: We have three different Wild Straws sizes. These ones are standard size, but we also have a straw specially designed for smoothies or milkshakes, and another one for stirring and drinking coffee. You can find them in our store. Also, for your convenience, we sell each of these straws in packs. Each pack of standard size straws has 210 compostable unwrapped units, and you can buy one, three or six packs.
- Local Origin: The rye we use is extracted in Lolol, a small town south of Santiago, Chile. We work together with the community in its manufacture, so we support the local economy and focus on sustainability. We have the HACCP certificate that guarantees good hygiene practices and respect for the sanitary legal regulations of the food industry.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
(% authorFirstLetter(review.author) %) (% review.author %) verified
((% review.thumbs_count %)) Helpful
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
(% questionsData.questions.total %) Questions Asked
(% authorFirstLetter(question.author) %) (% question.author %)
Q : (% question.question %) ?
A : (% question.answer %)
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked