- 100% Natural: Our Wild Straws are entirely made from rye stalk, with no added chemicals. They are biodegradable, sustainable and truly backyard compostable. They come from Earth and they return to Earth. They are also gluten free.
- Resistant: These straws are specially designed for smoothies and milkshakes. They maintain their stiffness after hours submerged! The Wild Straws are great for home, parties, restaurants, the beach, or as an environmentally friendly gift. The Wild Straws are kid friendly and can be used anywhere that does not allow standard disposable straws.
- Reducing Plastic: Wild Straws are plastic free, so they are a great alternative to disposable straws, typically made of plastic or paper. We are truly convinced that we can replace single-use plastics with noble materials, in order to reduce our environmental impact to the minimum. Our commitment is with waste reduction, and that’s why the Wild Straws also come unwrapped.
- Different Sizes and Packs: We have three different Wild Straws sizes. These ones are milkshake size, but we also have a straw specially designed for stirring and drinking coffee, and one standard size. You can find them in our store. Also, for your convenience, we sell each of these straws in packs. Each pack of smoothie size straws has 110 compostable unwrapped units, and you can buy one, three or six packs.
- Local Origin: The rye we use is extracted in Lolol, a small town south of Santiago, Chile. We work together with the community in its manufacture, so we support the local economy and focus on sustainability. We have the HACCP certificate that guarantees good hygiene practices and respect for the sanitary legal regulations of the food industry.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked